how are you going to call someone ignorant when you say they are en-educated, WTF is that, is that trailer park slang?
You do not have a dog in this fight so back off. He mentioned my little girl, and well until you have children, lay low!
how are you going to call someone ignorant when you say they are en-educated, WTF is that, is that trailer park slang?
I can get involved in whatever the hell I want to get involved in, but I am not gonna get involved in this one, although his avatar breaks no rules, and shouldnt have to be taken down.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
we'll get us some baggy clothes and a couple of bandana's, some fried chicken and 40 ounce. Might even roll some dice...
[/ QUOTE ]
I don't get it.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
I tell you one thing mega, you have crossed the line, and hopefully you will be banned!
OK people lets leave famley out of this thing and as far as Racial sterio types go lets not post them just to tick people off
Well most people who are un-educated still can see that slavery was wrong if they have a set of morals. So are you an English professor at the University of Miami?
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
True, but you spoke in my fight. Unless you have something to say positive, keep quiet. mega went way too far!
Just ratteling on, I dont really get it either....
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Counts, mega started the whole black thing. Just like in New Orleans, they start something and make it out like the white people started it. I like black people, but when he mentioned my daughter, he went out of bounds!
Bookmarks